Thursday, May 25, 2006

Writer's Block

You know for the past couple of days I couldn't think of anything to post here. It happens from time to time to even the best of writers. I'm not saying I'm one of them, but I'd certainly like to be someday.

I don't know how many people read this site on a regular basis, and while I certainly could go through my old notebooks and see if I have anything I could post here, I don't want to dig them out right now and reading my own handwriting long after I've probably forgotten what I was writing about is a special kind of Hell.

And just so you know, I will be busy in the next month or so so even with my prolific writing tendencies, I may not post here as much as I'd like. I'll try not to leave you in the dark for several months like I did last time though. (This time however, I will not lose Internet connection -- I don't think.) You see, I plan on moving in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home