Monday, May 08, 2006

I don't know the meaning of the Porpoise Song

I realize I've been a funk lately. I guess I've just been a little sad and when I get in that mode I tend to get moody and a little introspective. I'm not sure what the cause of this is, but it seems to be past me now.

I am currently considering moving this blog to Blogcharm, but I will hold off on the decision. Blogger has seved me well for most things and I've familiarized myself with how to edit the add templates. Not to mention being on Blogger automatically lists my site on Google and its blog search.

To address some lighter issues, I found some people coming to this site searching for the lyrics to something like "I want to be Obscure." Sorry folks, I couldn't find it. It amuses me that these searches take you here, but I can't stop the way the search engine's code runs. Nor do I have any idea what the Porpoise song is about, you might as well look for meaning in Stairway to Heaven at least in the latter song it seems like it should be there. Wish I could help you, but I'm just not familiar with the band who did "I wanna be Obscure."

1 Comments:

At Thu May 08, 12:10:00 AM 2014 , Blogger wyrickp said...

Its about the Monkees themselves and how they were a manufactured group.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home