Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year!

As tonight marks the end of this year, I'd like to
take the time to wish everyone a Happy New Year and my
wishes for a prosperous year ahead.

Tomorrow, I shall probably write in my journal and
look back on a year that has been hellacious for me as
the last one has been. I lost my house and was
hospitalized. I'm still not back in an apartment of
my own and begin to fear that I never will be. At
least I maintain a sense of humor and find someone
posting as Joseph Smith Jr, inviting me to a site
about what Mormonism is highly amusing. I know it's
just a text exchange, but I already know more about
Mormonism than I care to and found out many disturbing
things about the religion by looking at sites set up
to defend the faith. It's not the most mismatched ad
to this site, though. As tempting as it would be to
mock him further, it is time to move on to other
things.

I've already stated that it's not been a happy
year for me. I've suffered too much from my own
mistakes which I have resolved never to make again.
My goals for this year are greater independence and to
pay able to pay at least some of my debts off.



__________________________________
Yahoo! for Good - Make a difference this year.
http://brand.yahoo.com/cybergivingweek2005/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home