Sunday, December 11, 2005

Change

It is science that says that the speed of light only is the universal constant. Of course, I know I'm misapplying the theory, I just don't expect anyone to call me on it, simply because most people understand the theory of general relativity about as much as I do. So, in order to not be accused of philosophy, and keep this site under the heading of "personal writing," we'll just overlook this particular paragraph and get into what this post was supposed to be about anyway.

Things change in our lives. There is little we can do about it. There are thing that we want to change, and other changes that we fight with the core of our beings. Of the two types of struggles, it is the latter that is ultimately doomed to failure, we cannot stop change. The forces of entropy will amost always have their way. We are the ones who must learn to live with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home