Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I almost forgot that...

... today is Wednesday. Those of us who remmember we looked at the calendar, might not have been so unfortunate as to forget what day of the week it was, but I assure this was not intentional.

On Wednesday, it is my habit to try to be funny. I usually fail miserably, but I've decided to discountinue any writings from the Sinister Porpoise for a while. For one thing, they detract from the overall tone of the site, which while not wholly serious, is still attempting to try to deal with a serious issue, although some humor does seep in.

Of course, it could be that I just don't need things to be too fanciful right now, so I'm not going to bring this little creation of mine out. (I'm told I have medication for that now, although I was not hearing that particular voice.) I'll bring the Sinister Porpoise back for some other occasions, but right now he's taken a well-earned vaction either that or continuing to plot world-take over. Either way, it doesn't really matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home