Friday, November 25, 2005

Okay, found a way

I have a way to connect to the Internet now for a little bit and continue to update this blog. I don't know if I'll be able to do daily updates but at least I'll be able to update it more frequently than I have been.

It's been a rough few weeks and I'm doing whatever I can to recover after this, but it will be a long slow process that I could have done without, truthfully. In the meantime I must look for a new house, fill out paperwork, and find some way to support myself through all of this.

I believe that many times good things come out of bad experiences, although I have not seen it yet, I should not give up hope. At least I managed to forgive the dishonest used car dealer who set me up for all of this.

It's not like I wanted to. I wanted horrible vengeance to be wreaked upon him because the unfairness of it all did grate me. Why should I be the one who has to suffer because he couldn't be truthful in his dealings?

What changed my mind was coming across a Christian magazine sitting in my therapist's waiting room. It's not surprising. It is a Lutheran run place and while I miss the back issues of Smithsonian they used to keep, it does give me something to read.

The story of Jonah is in many ways horrible and is not one of my favorite books in the Bible (yes, I do read it. I don't necessarily think the same things about it others do but it is a valuable book that's worth perusing from time to time, although far from infallible. I needed to show those people mercy and forget what they had done. Thank heavens I finally did, the whole thing was making me better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home