Wednesday, December 28, 2005

You have something you do not want to tell us...

While in the hospital in November, the doctor had this to say to me in one session. While it was true, I did have something I did not want to tell him, it wasn't that I was hearing voices like they thought I was. It was that I didn't like being male.

Well, obviously it was none of his business and if you've been reading you know that things did not necessarily turn out all that well. At the time I needed to get over the bout of depression I was suffering brought on by the stresses at the time. I'm still not completely through it, but I'll try to work something out. I wonder what would have happened if I did tell him. Not much probably, and I think it may have been misdiagnosed, but as it's been recommended I apply for disability, I will not fight it at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home