Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I'm trying to update this by e-mail, which I hope
will be a convenient way to update the blog in the
future. It's been a while since I did a real post so
I thought I'd make it today.

I hope since I've started this site it's at least
been useful to someone. I'm still sidetracked by
things going on in my own life and I'm afraid I will
be for a while until I can find a house of my own
again. The search continues, but the frustrations
have been extreme. Let's hope the interview I had
Thursday pans out to a new job.

In any case, I don't mean to bore you with the
details of a life that's insignificant to anyone but
me. It's two days before Christmas and I'd like to
wish everyone a happy holiday or a Merry Christmas if
the statement doesn't offend you. I try not to
advocate any religion here, although it sometimes
seems like I'm arguing against a specific religion.

I hope the spirit of the holiday is with us all as
our thought turn towards other. May there be peace on
Earth, but I'd rather see justice served first.

And it looks like here in Pennsylvania, I'll get
to enjoy a white Christmas for the first time in
years.


__________________________________________
Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home