Wednesday, October 19, 2005

No State of the Porpoise Today

As much as I would like to be funny, it's just not in me right now. I've got too much to worry about and not enough time to come up with a solution. I've gotten over the anger and frustration and have started trying to find solutions but I do not expect them to be easy nor am I sure I'll be able to get things working on time. Too many things have gone wrong in the process of trying to recover from being cheated. Had I been smarter in the first place none of this would have happened. At times I wonder if I can control my finances as well as I thought I could.
Nor am I going to try to wax this into a point. I'm still annoyed and have not got enough grim determination to do what I need to do to face the reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home