Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Molly the Mormon

I, like many of you in Outer Blogness, would love to know who this person is. The current suspiction points to Bishop Rick, who currently is omitted from my bloglist, but that's simply because I have a hard time remembering the name of his blog and have enough problems tracking down the problems with the link list that are currently taking place.

I must admit when I first encountered this -- er artist -- I thought it was a rather poorly written parody attempt. Unlike many of Molly's readers, I knew at once not to take it seriously. Although I have been taken in by several of Landover Baptist's shut down Landover Baptist sites, it was immediately obvious to me that this was not serious. (On the other hand, I do consider this to be the best form of satire when it's so close to the actual people they're making fun of that it's hard to tell if they're serious or not.)

So Molly, I hope you continue long into the future and if you want to e-mail me and tell me wo you actually are, I won't tell anyone. I would like it however, if you'd add me to your list of blogs not to read.

4 Comments:

At Wed Oct 18, 12:49:00 AM 2006 , Blogger Sideon said...

I think Molly the Mormon is mildly amusing.

Enough so that I've commented a few times, but not enough that I'll keep up with the blog.

Be well, Sinister.

 
At Thu Oct 19, 05:08:00 PM 2006 , Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

I think Bishop Rick is also Peter Priesthood as well as Molly the Mormon. But he denies it.

You can find Peter Priesthood in comments on her post about Melchezidek steps to ending gayness.

 
At Fri Oct 20, 01:30:00 PM 2006 , Blogger Bishop Rick said...

Sinister,

Regrettably, I am not Molly the Mormon (or Peter Priesthood). I'm not sure about Molly, but I really think Peter is actually what he says he is...that being a teenager prepping for his mission.

I like your blog.

 
At Fri Oct 20, 01:42:00 PM 2006 , Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Bishop, denial is always the first step...then comes acceptance and then embracing of the dual personalities!! :) If you really are Molly or Peter or both, it's brilliant.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home