Sunday, October 01, 2006

Computer Troubles

I've been out of commission computer-wise for the past two days. As it turns out I did not as I had originally feared fry my motherboard, on the other hand, my keyboard had water spilled on it and the one I normally use is now trying out. Fortunately a frequent customer where I work had a spare and was willing to give it to me so I can type away.

It's a shame as apparently I missed some big bill that passed that I find further enforces my opinion that the Bush administration cares not for the higher principles of the Republican party or even basic human rights, but I generally do not discuss politics here and will for the most part refrain from doing so today. I'll have new posts again for you soon.

4 Comments:

At Sun Oct 01, 11:38:00 PM 2006 , Blogger La said...

Lemme guess. Are you referring to the bill by Orrin Hatch regarding tithing??

Please, oh please, rant about this one...

 
At Mon Oct 02, 10:37:00 AM 2006 , Blogger The Sinister Porpoise said...

Tithing bill?

 
At Mon Oct 02, 12:04:00 PM 2006 , Blogger La said...

Here's a link to the story:

SL Tribune

 
At Mon Oct 02, 06:04:00 PM 2006 , Blogger The Sinister Porpoise said...

Eh... really could care less, although it's obvious what his motivations are.

No, I was referring to the detainee bill.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home