Wednesday, December 06, 2006

   I suppose I should sit down and write a blog entry but I've not been in the mood to write one lately.  In truth, I've not been in the mood to write much of anything which is making my other writing project suffer.    I could say the novel would go a little faster if the laptop I have was returned to me working, but as things stand right now I expect I'll get it back around Christmas whether it works or not.

      I guess I'm just posting to let you know I'm still living.   Not much has come up that's bloggable here lately, I've been in a more determined than introspective mode which I guess is good as I continue to work on some of my personal goals.


     

5 Comments:

At Wed Dec 06, 10:44:00 PM 2006 , Blogger Just one of many said...

glad to see your alive and well...best of luck with the techno problems! :)

 
At Fri Dec 08, 11:34:00 AM 2006 , Blogger Threads of the Divine said...

Laptops are headaches at times. Once the headache clears though, that's the best.

 
At Fri Dec 08, 08:45:00 PM 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your tck-no-logical problems clear up! BTW I found your blog oddly enough when doing a google for tranny fiction... Strange...

 
At Fri Dec 08, 08:59:00 PM 2006 , Blogger The Sinister Porpoise said...

Well... I use the word 'fiction' on this blog alot usually in connection with the 'Book of Mormon', but I never use the term tranny so I'm not exactly sure how you got here unless it's just Google equating slang to something else.

Unless of course I was referring to the transmission problem

 
At Tue Dec 12, 02:15:00 PM 2006 , Blogger Carol said...

I know how you feel....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home