Thursday, July 13, 2006

What's been going on...

Well, the phone will be hooked up today. I may
not be able to get online from home yet because it
seems the modem I took out of an older Gateway
computer will not work in my younger, but still aging
Dell.

The move has been completed at least for the most
part and I don't have that to worry about, on the
other hand it seems I can only post via e-mail and I
absolutely hate the way Yahoo adds the taglines to any
message you send.

Well, I'll be back up in a few days I hope when
I've got the new modem in and my people PC access
back.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home