Friday, July 14, 2006

Well, I have Internet access back and I'm happy about it. I missed the Carnival of the Veil last week, but for now that's okay I'll be back in it next week I think. The reasons for it are pretty much as stated. I could not access this blog from the library although I found out I could post to it via e-mail. Well, as I was focuessed more on getting things set up I wasn't too worried about posting here.

While I still will participated in the Carnival of the Veil, I just don't want to turn my site over to Mormonism exclusively. I've written quite a bit about it as befits someone who was raised in the religion, but this site is also about other things that interest me.

I also found myself falling into a common trap of doing something just because I felt I had to and thought that's what others would want to read about. Admittedly, I don't much care for Boyd K. Packer, but I don't need to dwell on him either.

I'll now have slightly more time to devote to blogging and less need to worry about someone reading over my shoulder. Not to mention that as the time of year heads away from events of two years ago that led up to my mother's death I find myself coming out of the funk I was in. Well, I'll be back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home