Monday, October 10, 2005

FtM and Transgendered Youth

I have not addressed these groups specifically for a reason. It's not that I do not have the desire to help them, it's just that I'm not the best person to do so. I can understand wanting to be the opposite sex, but my experience is outside them.

I will, of course, add links to appropriate websites for both in the sidebar eventually. I hope the readers to who they apply will find them useful, and possibly someone can suggest what I can add to flush it out.

Unfortunately, as someone who wishes she was not aging and someone who would be male to female, both these experiences fall outside of my personal experience. The memories of being under 18 fade slightly with each year, even though it really hasn't been that long. Even though I may wish I'd admitted it far sooner, chances are I would have had to wait until after I was out of school anyway to make any sort of leap when it came to exploring any sort of sexuality.

So, in this case, it's not cowardice, it's just my desire to refer you to someone who is in a better position to help.

2 Comments:

At Mon Oct 10, 02:12:00 AM 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 
At Mon Oct 10, 02:13:00 AM 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of the blogs
I worked with Harriet Miers. She's a lovely person: intelligent, honest, capable, loyal, discreet, dedicated ... I could pile on the praise all morning.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! You might find mine of interest, go see my network marketing related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home