Monday, October 10, 2005

FtM and Transgendered Youth

I have not addressed these groups specifically for a reason. It's not that I do not have the desire to help them, it's just that I'm not the best person to do so. I can understand wanting to be the opposite sex, but my experience is outside them.

I will, of course, add links to appropriate websites for both in the sidebar eventually. I hope the readers to who they apply will find them useful, and possibly someone can suggest what I can add to flush it out.

Unfortunately, as someone who wishes she was not aging and someone who would be male to female, both these experiences fall outside of my personal experience. The memories of being under 18 fade slightly with each year, even though it really hasn't been that long. Even though I may wish I'd admitted it far sooner, chances are I would have had to wait until after I was out of school anyway to make any sort of leap when it came to exploring any sort of sexuality.

So, in this case, it's not cowardice, it's just my desire to refer you to someone who is in a better position to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home