Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Spammers have found me!

I was thrilled to discover that this little unimportant web log, which I'm using as a journal more or less had attracted any attention the other day, but then I looked at it again. Most of them are just despreate attempts to get me to look at their blog or website. I'm all for your advertising, but would you people mind contracting me first via an e-mail and see if my little unprofessional effort here would be approrpriate for you to advertise on?

I intend this to be a somewhat serious look at my own life that may or may not help others facing the same issues, not an advertising for vacation rentals or your health sites unless it's someway related to what I'm trying to accomplish here.

Back to your reguarly scheduled confused articles.

1 Comments:

At Sat Oct 01, 09:02:00 PM 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

October 2005
Timothy Noah: Santorum's Mighty Wind, Part 2. 09/27/05 David Segal: How Gotti Jr ... Illinois Senator Barack Obama looks at the lefty blogosphere's strident vilification of the 22 Democrats who voted to confirm John Roberts to the Supreme Court and doesn't like what he sees.
Hey, you have an enlightening blog here! Excellent job. I have a wholesale carpet site. It pretty much
covers wholesale carpet related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home