Thursday, September 29, 2005

Welcome to my lair

For reasons that mostly revolve around the pretentious use of Latin on an old BBS I call myself The Sinister Porpoise. This is a method of expressing my thoughts and opinions on issues that are important to me.

If you need to know something about my background I was raised in a Mormon family outside of Utah, which may go a long way to explaining my apparent weirdness. Don't count on it to explain everything though. As fun as it is to blame religion for everything, I'm afraid family everionment and learned behaviors play quite a large role in ones development.

From political commentary to religious views or to occasional humor, I hope you enjoy this little blog, but I expect I shall be the only one who reads it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home