Thursday, September 29, 2005

Purpose of the Lair

I intend this to be a cartharsis to get things that have bothered me out in the open in a public yet anonymous setting so I can maintain my privacy in some small degree. It will also be an online journal of sorts, although I will not bore you with details of my otherwise uninteresting life. I intend to explore my own gender issues that I never really had the courage to admit even to myself before.
I've felt for the longest time that my body and spirit did not quite match up, but could never tell anyone of this thing because I feared the rejection it might bring. On the other hand, I can no longer continue to deny this part of myself and need to come to some sort of a solution.
Whether this will be through therapy or not, I don't know. I lost what insurance I had due to getting a new job and only recently was able to pick it up again. I'm confused enough without other things going on in my life that I would personally love not to have to deal with. I won't bore you with those details either, I have no one to blame for them but myself.
Why even bother baring my soul to complete strangers? I guess that question lies at the heart of this madness and I myself don't have a good answer for it, either. But there is a healing power in sharing your life's pain with others, even if you never meet them. This, more than any other, is the best reason I can give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home