Monday, April 07, 2008

Where The Sinister Porpoise Has Been

I have not posted on this blog for over a year now. It was not my intention to let this blog die, but the move to Wordpress, due to circumstances beyond my control was not entirely successful.

If you are wondering what The Sinister Porpoise has been doing for the last year or so, I have been writing and learning how to write better. At least I think this is the case. I am sure some easily avoided error will make the reader think otherwise somewhere in this post.

Like many bloggers, I've wondered if I have what it takes to be a professional writer. Like Eric, of A New Eric, I experimented with sites like Helium and Associated Content. I've made the mistake of trying GetaFreelancer and finding people from India who want a lot of work for little pay and have had to add at least one of these people to my Yahoo block list.

I've had success and failures and a lot of things I wish I could go back and edit now. I've also learn a great deal about how to write searchable web engine content. Of course, I worry that this might ruin me for print media.

By the way, if there are any artists out there who want to do a Mormon themed web-comic, I need an Artist for All is Well. The only requirement is that you must draw better than I do. This is not hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home